Safe and secure visits
We carefully follow the Swedish Public Health Agency's recommendations to be able to offer a museum experience in a safe, secure and careful manner. However, this may lead to future adjustments to both program content and opening hours within short notice of time. On our website there is always updated information about current opening hours and program activities.
Please note that you need to pre-book your ticket in our web shop before your visit. There are only a limited number of tickets available per day, so make sure to book your visit well in advance!
SAFE AND SECURE VISITS
We all need to take responsibility and help each other to stop the spread of covid-19. Maritiman has taken several precautions to minimize the risks associated with the spread of coronavirus. The safety of visitors and employees is our highest priority.
HOW WE MAKE YOUR VISIT SAFE AND SECURE
- We have limited our visitor capacity, both at the museum and in the café.
- We only accept visitors with pre-purchased entrance tickets in order to spread the visitors throughout the day.
- We have limited the length of the visit to a maximum of 2 hours.
- We have a special route through the ships which we recommend that all visitors follow. In narrow passages and small spaces, there are signs showing the maximum number of visitors at a time.
- We have paused all activities that may cause crowds. Instead, we focus on digital activities where you can explore the ships on your own with the help of an audio guide. Our guides also do guided tours outside for smaller groups.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP ENSURE A SAFE AND SECURE VISIT
- Keep a distance from other parties.
- Use our outdoor seating if you order food or coffee.
- Wash and / or disinfect hands frequently. There are stations with hand disinfection around the facility.
- Avoid visiting us if you are ill or have the slightest symptoms.